I want to thank the lovely Smiling Notes for nominating me for the Premio Dardos Award and Versatile Blogger Award! I really enjoy reading Smiling Notes food and travel blog posts and connecting on WordPress.
In my short time blogging on WordPress, I have been so inspired by many other blogs that I’ve come across. I was at first a little insecure about starting my own blog and posting my recipes but I have already gained so much confidence in seeing likes and comments on my posts that it encourages me to keep working and striving to do better!
Thank you to everyone who reads my posts! I really appreciate you taking the time to read what I have to say! 🙂
So now I believe that for the Versatile blogger award I am to write ten things about myself and nominate ten bloggers. For the Premio Dardos award I have to nominate others and let them know that they have been nominated. More info on these awards is on Smiling Notes’ page here.
And of course, thanks again to Smiling Notes for nominating me!
Ten interesting things about myself:
- I am a huge Elvis Presley fan and even have an “Elvis Tattoo”
- I really really don’t like eating raw tomatoes but I eat tomatoes in basically every other form (baked, stewed, dried, pasta sauce, ketchup..etc)
- I used to collect dolls and had over fifty in my collection by the time I was a teen
- I studied Engineering in college but I wanted to be a Dermatologist until I was 17
- I have been to Walt Disney World 9 or 10 times
- My favorite place I’ve traveled to is Sicily
- I tried salmon for the first time a little over a year ago (and I loved it!)
- I am completely grossed out by most seafood like shrimp, crabs, lobsters, clams (I think I inherited this aversion from my mom)
- I am terrified of getting eaten by a shark
- I like to have a plan and schedule for everything, even when I go on vacation
I continue to discover awesome blogs to follow every time I go on WordPress, and my nominees for these two awards are:
I really enjoy reading these blogs. So do check out these blogs when you get a chance! Happy Blogging!!